Structural FEM analysis
Verifications and optimizations of mechanical resistance for ensuring safety and performance.
Verification of the mechanical resistance of a product is essential for ensuring safety as well as being required by national and international standards.
Furthermore, structural optimization can allow significant benefits both in terms of material saving (and therefore cost reduction) and of maximization of product performance (for example by reducing weight).
CReAI has gained extensive experience in the application of the Finite Element Method (FEM) for structural verification and optimization.
More in detail, we deal with:
- Static analysis
- Analysis with dynamic and transient loads
- Fatigue analysis
- Analysis of vibrations
- Modal analysis
- Random vibrations
- Forced response
- Frequency response spectrum
- Deformation analysis in plastic field
- Shape optimization
- Improvement of stiffness
- Weight reduction
- Thermo-mechanical analysis
- Kinematics analysis
- Verification of welded joints according to Eurocode or other Standards
- Verification of bolted and riveted joints according to Eurocode o VDI standards
- Crash analysis.