Creativity and competence to support the industry.
CReAI develops innovative solutions to meet the increasingly demanding needs of the industries in the sector, guaranteeing them efficiency and competitiveness through increasingly advanced machinery.
Specifically, CReAI deals with the conception, design and prototyping of machines for both “standard” and ad hoc plants for the steel industry, for the production of metals, for packaging, for energy and for the processing of materials deriving from agro-forestry activities.
CReAI provides the following services:
- Conception, design and calculation of structures, industrial machines and plants
- Technical specifications for complete systems or single parts
- Machinery for the copper and steel industry
- Development of machinery for the packaging industry
- Feasibility studies, production procedures, specifications for assembling and disassembling
- Drafting of technical documentation for tenders
- Risk analysis according to national and European regulations
- Technical documentation for declarations of conformity
- Technical documentation for the certification of machines according to CE regulations
- Drafting of use and maintenance manuals